April 2, 2009

Seattle!

Me and Abe went to Seattle last weekend with the weights to see the stocks!( i guess when you are married you just call other couples by their last names?)It was really beautiful and REALLY cold! Here are just some of the things we did:


"The Gum wall" Yes, its a wall(or walls) cover in gum! WE added our gum to the wall also

Just being dorky at the science fiction museum!
Me , Katie, Chelsea and Petra at the Whidbey Island history museum
Us at the sounders vs. real salt lake soccer game... It was freezing!
Whidbey Island was probably my favorite thing we did when we were there...not only because it was beautiful, but because we got to ride a ferry there!

At the top of the Space Needle

Our room at the Ace hotel, Where we stayed the first night there.



*Thanks Chelsea and Jeff for letting us stay with you!

7 comments:

melissa mae said...

I love Seattle. One of my favorite places. And your hotel looks awesome!

CUTRER said...

How fun! So it was cold yuck! Glad you guys had fun love the gum wall, its like our car witht he kids LOL

Unknown said...

How fun!

That gum wall looks so nasty!

The Payne Family said...

Jet, my love!!! I don't even know how I found your blog but I did. How are you? How is married life? I can't believe it has already been a year! Time sure does fly. I really do miss you, I desperately need a good hair cut! I really do miss you and all the fine times we had together... remember Harry Potter night? So fun! Feel free to check out my blog. It's aapayne.blogspot.com. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog list so we can stay in touch :) Hope all is well!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Jessica!! HOw are you? I found your blog through Katie's. You look so GORGEOUS!!! Seattle sounds like it was fun:)

chelsea :: stock said...

I am glad you guys had fun. I love that pic of you guys and the totem pole. killer. I am also glad you share my love of whidby island... that place always makes me smile. I sure miss you guys already. and I know petra misses abe and his horse rides...

come back anytime... and we need to ichat!!

Familia Bethers said...

Looks like so much fun! Seattle has a special place in our hearts ;)