October 4, 2008

Tucson!

Iron and Wine/Swell Season
Over the weekend we went to Tucson to see Iron and Wine and The Swell Season with our good friends Taylor and Meg Beckstead!

The night we got there we ate at this resturant called Zinburger. They had really good turkey burgers and zucchini fries.

This is one wall of the girls bathroom that i thought was kind of cool..in a creepy kind of way



Iron and Wine


The concert was Amazing! Rialto is a very good venue and both artist are very talented. We were also lucky enough to have Joey Burns from Calexico play with both Iron and Wine and the Swell Season.

this is a video of the Swell Season(sorry for the poor quality)

4 comments:

hanner said...

Dang girl your hair is long! I'm trying to grow mine out and it's just turned into me taking a shower and letting it do whatever until I can find a hair person that I like. I'm serious about going to Mesa for an appointment.

Melissa Mae Johnson said...

I am appalled, APPALLED, I tell you by the poor quality of the video. You SHOULD apologize. I am never reading your blog again!
(actually, I'm just jealous that we didn't get to go with you guys)
Oh, did you get my jibjab email?

Familia Bethers said...

What a great weekend! And your hair does look awesome ... jealous!

CUTRER said...

creepy photo in the bathroom, but did you strike a pose? I would have. I miss you guys ok you but Abe can be there.