October 24, 2008

Chicago: Part 3

Cedar Point
If you know me well, you know that i love any kind of amusement park. So, going to this huge amusement park in Ohio, on an island.... can we say awesome! It was really cold and really crowded, but the rides and the funnel cake made up for it! and the whole time i was there, i kept thinking...." i cant believe im in OHIO!" i guess i just thought Ohio was going to be one of those states that i was never going to visit, and i was OK with that. But life has its surprises and this was a good one!




Abe, me , Melinda, and Brooks. We just got off this really cheesy ride, i cant even explain it, your just going to have to trust me on this one.

Jenny and Kaden
This was one of the rides we went on that was really fun!

3 comments:

CUTRER said...

Good then you can ride all the rides w/Paul! He has always made me get on the fast, scary and really you want me to get on that kinda rides. I am a hummble amusment park rider keep me on the kiddy rides please :)

Katie B. said...

What brought you to Ohio? I've been to cedar point and it is seriously one of the best amusement parks!! looks like you guys had a good time :)

Charlie said...

Update your blog Jess!