September 29, 2008

Third time is not the charm!


The first time i tried to see the band Sigur Ros, Abe had a friend that did the booking for the depot and i specifically asked her to get sigur ros to come to Salt Lake. So, after she did some major convincing, Sigur Ros made an extra tour date in Salt Lake. I was so excited until i found out i would be a week short of turning 21 to this 21 and older show. They wouldn't let me in. The Second time i tried to see Sigur Ros, me and my roommates decided we were going to go to Denver to see them at the paramount theater. But, on the way there we hit some black ice and crashed the car repeatedly into the snow bank.. obviously after that, the concert was out the question. Then today, i found out that they are playing tomorrow?! Here! At the Marquee theater! How did i not know about this! i feel so out of the loop! Now the show is sold out and this will be the third time i will be missing them. I feel like this one could of been prevented! (sigh.)

3 comments:

kate said...

check craigslist. repeatedly. especially like 3 hours before the show starts. that's what i did here, anyway. and i got a ticket. and a new texting buddy. (the guy that sold it to me)

Taylor said...

I hope that a nice tall glass of 'Iron and Wine' will help to drown your sorrows.

CUTRER said...

What you should do is write to the groups tell them your sorrows and maybe they will have pitty on you Jess and come over to your house for a one on one consert just for you!!! Hey even I feel bad for you and I don't even know who they are.