May 22, 2008

This rainy day

Today was perfect. I love that its raining, I love that its cold, I love that i am wearing a jacket, and i love rainy day music. I didn't realized how much i missed the cold weather. I don't want it to go away . For the last couple days its been in the triple digits. This rain is refreshing. Tonight me and abe opened all of our windows in our house so it would get really cold. We made tomato soup(which is my favorite thing in the world) and made the best grilled cheese sandwich we have ever created. We sat our couch(because we don't have table) and ate, while we listen to the perfect rainy day soundtrack(+/- and death cab). It was perfect. It was the first time since moving to Arizona, that i felt like we were home.

2 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

your sandwiches look fancy. panini press?

and my favorite part about the picture is that it is stamped november 20th 2005.

Unknown said...

YUM! Those look professional!