May 18, 2008

My attempt intro

I feel like i need to introduce me and my husband or something? well, me(Jessica) and my husband(Abe) just moved back to Arizona from Utah in November. We also just got married two months ago. Abe is working and going to school at the university of phoenix and i am a stylist at hair-do salon. We are extremely dorky people, but we would like to think we are cool. I am willing to admit that we are music snobs(we are kind of that way with films too) and we are okay with that. I like to read, my husband plays soccer, I'm quiet, he's loud, i like Mexican food, he is one(Mexican)...blah blah blah.... feel free to ask questions at anytime.

3 comments:

chelsea :: stock said...

jess. i. ca.

you are a funny blogger.

check you. hard.

Jessica said...

i dont know if thats a good or bad thing

chelsea :: stock said...

its a good thing. compliment.


I know I really can't pull off saying "hard" can I?

weak.