May 28, 2008

Everything is a "situation" to me. i.e."what are you going to do about that situation?" ; " how do you feel about that situation?". I don't even know why i say it so much... it just comes out. When i say it, it can mean anything. Abe missed a call from a friend, and i say" what are you going to do about that situation?" when its not really a "situation" at all, but i just call it that.
I also attach "or something" at the end of my sentences. i.e. " i think we are going to my parents house or something"; " I'm really hungry or something"; " I think she is cute or something". Can i even do that? Do all English majors hate me right now, because i talk/write like that? I don't even make sense when i say these things. They have to hate me, they probably have some club.The" i wish Jessica would not talk like that" club. And they would also discuss that i frequently write run- on sentences. i like to call it rambling, but they would probably call it " poor grammar". well good thing this club does not actually exists and i am free to write and talk how i please(even if it doesn't make sense)

1 comment:

Drew and Jenny said...

Let's just say I'm the president. I'm totally kidding, I've always thought your always funny and cute so who cares if your grammar isn't the best! Either is mine. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well and I wish we could see you soon!