December 5, 2010

so... here is our house.
sorry its taken so long to put up pictures. It was built in 1950 and is in a super cute neighborhood. We've done a lot of work on it and still have a TON more to do. Sorry you have to see it in its Christmas state. But we are loving it, and loving not sharing a wall with somebody else, and having our own driveway.. i could go on, but i wont.






This huge window is what sold me when we were looking at this one




We just barely put up this wallpaper in our hallway last week




The kitchen not bad, but we definitely want to re-do it.



We did this magnet/chalkboard and its been a lot of fun


our office





our huge backyard

15 comments:

Veronica said...

i love the colors in your house. so peaceful. and i love the wallpaper too, obviously.

Tracy said...

Your house is completely adorable! I especially love all your sweet furniture .. and a shout out for the coolest board games EVER!

The Thatchers said...

Jess I love it! Your house is so cute!

hanner said...

oh my gosh, i love it. next time we go to AZ we really need to go to mesa. and you should take a trip out to dc and decorate my house... sheesh...

Unknown said...

Love how the wallpaper turned out!

chelsea :: stock said...

oh jess.


that is amazing! your house is amazing.

CUTRER said...

What can I say sis it look adorable! I love all of it. I looks like a photo of a magazine you guys have done a wonderful job with it and can't wait to come and see it in a couple of weeks. I see that you didn't need me to hang up any blinds for Abe this time. Oh well

Beka said...

what a darling house Jessica!! love it, love your style:) LOVE your backyard.... a little jealous:) glad you love your new house:)

megan said...

the house looks perfect and I'm kinda dying over your dining chairs. so so so so pretty.

Jami said...

WOW, I love the wallpaper in the hall. I love the curtains, and the chalkboard.
ALSO, I love that you moved that dresser for the TV.

angela hardison said...

i love it! of course. where is it?

there's a house in downtown mesa that i really, really want.

ajr said...

http://dukemanormesa.blogspot.com/2009/04/local-recognition.html#comments

little more about our area

Katie B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie B. said...

I love it! You did a great job Jessica!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that looks like something out of an HGTV show. Very pretty. :)