December 1, 2010

I don't have the attention span for technology.

sometimes when i think about this blog, and how i haven't posted anything in a while( i think i lost November somewhere?) and how i have been meaning to add people/friends to my side thing and i still havent posted pictures about our house ....i just want to NOT think about it. Is it really my attention span or is it just plain laziness?? I think it is blog pressure. I dont know. So why have a blog? I feel like if i dont document my life, it will get lost somewhere. I can just see my 80 year old self, who has the memory of a gold fish, just wanting to kick my 25 year old self in the head. so im going to just keep on going doing this and ive decided when i get around to it, i get around to it. yeah, im taking the pressure off myself right now.

so,


while i am already sitting here...

for the last, who knows how long, i really thought i was still 24 years old. I'm not. I'm 25. I have been telling people i am 24... and seriously believing i was still 24?! Forget about losing November somewhere, I've lost an entire year somewhere! I'm shaking my head at myself right now. unbelievable.

i want to go to this. i found the perfect dress for the occasion.

The other day, we purchased Decemberist tickets. Im so excited! it kind of, sorta of, maybe, makes up for missing sufjan stevens.

Toy Story 3...sobbed. i wasn't going to even try and hide it from abe, he was eventually going to feel his shirt wet. i was kind of embarrassed .. but seriously, lets get real.. i get teary eyed from walmart holiday commercials.

2 comments:

Jade said...

I sobbed at toy story 3 too! Peight just looked at me with concern and said moomy cry?...hahaha such a good movie! Imiss you so much!

Hey Melissa Mae said...

Toy Story 3=lots of tears! And I"m so jealous you're going to see Casablanca!