September 18, 2010

Best. Trip. Ever.

I feel like the title should just explain the whole trip: best trip ever. period. maybe fifty or so exclamation points after that... but for everyone else who wasn't there i guess i will fill you in.

last weekend i went to California with my best friends and it seemed like it was exactly what we all needed. Whenever we all get together, its like we are sixteen again...a little immature and think we are really funny. funny like, I'm-laughing-so-hard-i-have-tears-rolling-down-my-cheeks-and-might-of-peed-my-pants-a-little-bit-funny. you get it, right? I hope so.

i stole all these pictures from brittneys blog(which everyone should have a friend who is a professional photographer, because your guaranteed to get great pictures..thanks Britt!)

Fashion District L.A. and Hollywood









love me some Harry Potter

The Park
It was the most dreamy park, you have ever laid a picnic blanket down on. I think we spent like 5 hours there. I would go to this park once a week if a could. Dang California and its good weather!





Out to dinner


this place was by balboa Island


Newport Beach


(eating a corn dog without judgment..yeah that's right, I'm talking about you, Abe.)


this just might be, the ugliest picture of me. bad angle, maybe? or weird face.




Disneyland
Im going to brag and tell you that we went on the best day... we walked on every ride. no joke. One ride just let us stay on and go again because there no one was in line. jealous? maybe a little? OK, you are.



I'm not wearing socks, those are my white, white ankles.





Funny story about this picture, On one of our trips from California Adventure to Disneyland Jade overheard a little boy say to his parents "I want a picture in the A hole." After we heard that, we all wanted our picture in the A hole.

World of Color
At California Adventure they have this water, light, music, fire show. It was like the fountains at the Bellagio on Disneyland crack. It was awesome, and when i mean awesome, i mean totally awesome. These pictures really don't come close. Just know that next time you are at California Adventure, you HAVE to go to this show!!!( yeah, that's right i used three exclamation points)




2 comments:

angela hardison said...

you girls are all SO beautiful, and fun. glad you had a great trip!

Familia Bethers said...

First things first, cute hair! About time you posted a picture of it!!!!
Second, glad you had a fabulous time in sunny SoCal
Third, great A hole picture!


ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I just wanted to say that ;)