May 24, 2009

Dland Bday

last weekend, Karla was so nice to come with me to California for my birthday weekend... and what a birthday weekend it was! Disneyland, the beach , lots of shopping and some good sister-in-law bonding!

Us at Huntington beach on a cold windy day. of course it was cloudy the day we went, but somehow i still got really sun burnt on my back? whats with that?
Disneyland!( and can you believe those are my legs with self tanner on? man i am white!!)



When you go on your birthday, not only do you get to go for free, but they give you this pin to wear and everywhere you go, all day long people tell you happy birthday... and by the end of the day you are feeling pretty good!
Traci, Karla and me(Thanks Traci for letting us stay with you and just for being great!)
can you tell that i am excited?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I am jealous! Love the cute black swim cover up thing.

chelsea :: stock said...

you look H. O. T. hot in that suit hessica. and yes, I spelled out hot like it was still cool.


and that's why I love you. you just head off to cali and disneyland for the weekend on your birthday because you are that cool. I want to grow up to be more like you.

ps everyone told me that you orchestrated the sending of flowers... that's the other reason I love you. seriously though, thank you so much, it made my day. I got teary eyed and everything.

CUTRER said...

How fun sis. I wish that I would have known :( you guys do the coolest things. Next time we take all the girls!!! (we tried to call you and wish you happy birthday but got Abe on the ph.) see you in a couple of weeks

Chelsey Howard said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:) That is such a fun birthday!! Disneyland is AMAZING!! LOVE love love it!! How fun for you, and you are so gorgeous in all your pictures!