March 19, 2009

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


For some reason this week i have some sort of a sleeping disorder. i don't get it? I normally have no problem sleeping if anything I'm a little too good at sleeping. seriously...on time i woke up and had goose egg and dried blood on my forehead. I think i hit my head in the night and nothing, it didn't even wake me up. Anyway, this week I have just been getting a few hours here and there....Why?! I just cant keep going on like this... its irritating. Any suggestions how i solve this problem?






Oh, a funny side note:
This morning Abe was leaving for work and i was kind of out of it(maybe half asleep?) and when he said goodbye, I said: " Bye mom, uh i mean dad, i mean..... husband." I wanted to say "Abe" but it didn't come out that way..so weird.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

nyquil.

melissa mae said...

Your pictures are awesome. I go through that at least once a year, those random sleeping patterns. Just wait it out, man, wait it out. Or you can call me and we'll sing high school musical songs until you fall asleep.

CUTRER said...

That is Paul he can sleep threw anything and me up all night!
good luck witht he the sleep...

kate said...

you're pretty

Anonymous said...

I remember when you were a little girl you would do all kinds of funny things when you were asleep. I used to laugh so hard. The things you would say. Anyway, as far as the sleeplessness, you need to stop stressing. Relax. I try to read, yeah, read, in my bible for a chapter or so and when I start to fall asleep I know it is time to stop reading. (I can't believe I just admitted that I know how to read.) Love ya