October 11, 2010

I've had the flu the last couple days.... and its 33% my fault. Last week, i was saying" i haven't gotten sick in so long, blah, blah, blah", i jinxed myself. The other 67% is just because its flu season. But either way, its not even close to fun.

On a lighter note, we didn't die from our bathroom sink. But after all that our sink still wouldn't drain, so we ended up calling a plumber. Oh, and while this plumber was at our house i was watching private practice and he told me what was going to happen in the end of the episode! who does that? what plumber does that?! Thank you, but just fix my sink please.

Sufjan Stevens is coming to mesa and i will be in Colorado at the time!What? I cant even tell you how sad i am! Years ive been wanting to see him, and when he will be down the street from me, i will not even be in there. Sigh.

i been noticing lately, that i have been a really negative person. I need to snap out of it! i was blaming it on the heat but its been nice for a week and i have still been pretty negative.(example: everything i just said above! see what i mean?) So it is my goal, to be more positive.
some positive things i would like to talk about:
I just finished reading These is my words, and it was so good! i loved it! If you haven't read it, you should. Now I'm kind of obsessed with pioneers. It just amazes me, all the stuff they had to go through and just how hard working they had to be.
I have been listening to a lot of Mumford and Sons this week. Good band.
I have a great husband. Seriously. He is the most thoughtful and caring person i have ever met, and I'm so happy to be married to him.

3 comments:

hanner said...

what plumber is watching private practice anyway??!

megan said...

I second hannah.

Drew and Jenny said...

I think 100% of your ill situation can be attributed to the greasy consumption of who-knows-what from the fair last night! I'm not sick so it must have been that darn corndog...I hope it was worth it!