January 25, 2010

I lay awake a night thinking of metal chairs

Have you ever found something at a thrift store and for whatever reason you didn't get it , but later when you thought about it more, then you wished you would of gotten it? Ahhhhh, that happen to me! I found these cool metal chairs at the thrift store the other week and they were only a dollar each.... but stupid me, i didn't get them( i don't know what i was thinking, obviously i wasn't). After that, i started thinking of all these great things i could do with them, and when i went back two days later.....they were gone!! Of course they were! They were cool and only a dollar! Every since i have regularly visited every thrift store in a 15 mile radius of my house seeing if i would be lucky enough to come across metal chairs. i have searched craigslist and ebay....and nothing. I really hate myself right now.

5 comments:

angela hardison said...

what?!!?! you passed up bertoias? i would hate myself too. just kidding. i've been wanting white ones foreverrrr.

i SERIOUSLY had a dream about those chairs just last night. haha, actually, i dream about finding awesome things in thrift stores all the time.

hanner said...

do they have apartment therapy for the phoenix area? i stalk the dc one just for their scavenger posts in the hopes that i'll find something cool.

Chelsey Howard said...

Try Ikea, they usually have stuff like that and they arent expensive.

Taylor said...

Metal chairs in PHX? Metal + Heat = great way to brand your butt.

Safety first Reynas.

Friendly reminder from your middle America friends, the Becksteads.

Jami said...

I have done that! It is the worst!