October 22, 2009

Being sick and cooped up in the house all day, has made me really realize, that i want a new house. Do we really NEED a new house? probably not. But do i really WANT a new house? yes, i do.You know, just a little more space. Maybe a place where the smell of whatever our neighbors are cooking, doesn't seep into our house(and why does it always smell like salami?) Maybe a place with a real laundry room and a place to put my swifter sweeper. I think it is unfair that my Bosch mixer has to share a space with nasal decongestants. I have a lamp that is sitting on the floor because i have no space for a end table, so i expect this new house to cooperate with me and make room for my lamp. Oh, and i will probably want a big master room closet. I expect the paperwork for this house to be on my desk by Monday. thank you.

1 comment:

Jill Manning said...

You have read my mind. I don't know what is worse though, the smell of salami or pot? When you get the paper work, do you mind making a copy for us and we can sign on it too?