June 17, 2009

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi...


Did everyone cry as much as i did in this book?! Great book, but i mean seriously... there was sobbing! my shirt was wet from crying so much, its embarrassing. after i had finished the book i went down stairs and Abe was asking me about the book, and so i started telling him about it and I couldn't even finished because i start balling! I cant believe i was still crying over this book! am i so pathetic? And then there is Abe just staring at me, totally bewildered, not know what to say to me or do. I am laughing and crying as Abe tries to hug me. The whole thing was really funny, i had no control over what was happening......Jodi Picoult , why did you do this to me?!

8 comments:

Veronica said...

For some reason me and Carrie have been really opposed to this book, mainly because the movie coming out has dumb actors like Cameron Diaz (I can't picture her being a mother to anyone) and Abigail Breslin (so boring). But I looked up the plot because the movie trailer confused me so much, and I'm pretty sure I would've cried as much as you.

The Weights said...

That is the book I read for Kendalls class, that we tried to look for that one time at borders. I didn't cry! I guess I have no emotions, or you are just a baby! I was just mad at the end, not a fan of the ending! Sad book.

Did you put your pics in the frames yet, if so how do they look?

melissa mae said...

Oh my....I might have to read it. It might hit a little too close to home, with my mom and all? OH well, I love good reads.

Chelsey Howard said...

That's how I was when I saw the movie "Charly." I'm excited to see that movie though, it looks so good, but now I'm a little scared cause Katie said the ending sucked.

Jen Beckstrand said...

I've been on the waiting list at the Library for about 5 weeks now trying to get that book! Good to know I'll need tissues though! :)

Unknown said...

The movie looks so good but super emotional too...

Maybe my wishes came true and you are preggo like me.... it is contagious you know?

Katie B. said...

I've heard such good things about this book! I can't wait to read it!

Hope all is well :)

The Thatchers said...

Thats funny. My mom is reading that book right now. I will have to ask her what she thinks.